Friday 13 January 2012

Snowblowing Part 2

So I have pushed the button and it starts but won't keep running...it won't catch, it keeps shutting off
Looking at it for a moment I think and think...what would Larry do?

So I push a few buttons and move a few levers and push the start button again....nothing has changed, it just won't keep going!

So screw this!   Back to the shovelling!

20 mins later this is getting exhausting, so I finally decide to call the hubby and find out what is wrong with this stupid snowblower!

My loving and ever so kind husband kindly walks me through this...step by step

"Move the level from the turtle to the rabbit.
Move the choke to the right and then push the start button, and unplug the extention cord....and what do you know but it went and kept going!

So now I have a beautifully cleaned driveway! 

Thats the end of todays snowblowing experience but, gee it looks like more snow is falling

Wonder if it is all because today was Friday the 13th!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job from one Blonde to Another :) This was a great start for your blog! Funny Story!

    ReplyDelete